Who we are
PREM MEDIA LIMITED
Company number 11438718
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. We hope the details on this page will answer any questions you have regarding Personal Data or Security but if not, please do get in touch with us.
The term ‘Prem Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – PREM MEDIA LIMITED
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intended Website Users
This website is directed at consumers, to inform them about our products and services. The site and it’s content are directed at adults over the age of 16. While those under 16 can view the site and it’s content, users of our services are consumers above this age.
What Information Is Collected
Any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) given to us while using our website is only shared with our trusted data processors. The data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, marketing (if consent is given), analysis, security, back-ups and communicating with you.
Data may be collected in the following ways:
The following data may be collected and used for email marketing purposes when consent is given by the user.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Geographic location
Any information submitted through our contact forms will be held securely on our servers. Clear consent must be given to this Policy when submitting any data through our contact forms. All data will be stored for up to 24 months and used to contact you regarding your enquiry.
User account information and contact form information may also be held in a backup of the website. Backups are stored for 30 days, after which they are deleted permanently.
ANALYTICS & TRACKING
We will sometimes be required to share data with trusted Third Parties who act as Data Processors on our behalf. Data will only be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, marketing (if consent is given), security, back-ups and communicating with you.
Data Processors are a person or organisation who deals with personal data as instructed by the controller for specific purposes and services offered to the controller that involve personal data processing.
To keep your data safe and protect your privacy, we have a strict policy with these organisations:
- The only data given to the Processor will be what they need to perform their specific services.
- We only give them permission to use the data for the exact purposes we agree in our contract with them.
- We only use trusted Data Processors with clear terms and conditions and policies to ensure full compliance with privacy legislation.
- If we stop using any of our Data Processors, all of the data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
We will never share your data with third parties for their own purposes unless you have given explicit consent for us to do so.
This website is scanned daily for Malware, which is removed immediately if found.
- All security is handled at server level, rather than relying on third-party security plugins
- Secure password best practices are enforced on the site for Administrators
- Login attempts are limited at both site and server level, to protect against brute-force attacks
- Intelligent IP blocking detects intruders and blocks them across all sites on the servers within seconds
- All core updates are handled automatically by our hosting provider to ensure the site is running the most up-to-date and secure version of the system
User Rights & Choices
If you wish to access, transfer or delete the data held about you, please contact us. Once notified we can then initiate the process required.
Your data can be removed from our Email Marketing system by unsubscribing via the link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
Your data may also be held within a site backup. Backups are stored for 30 days, after which they are deleted permanently.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A Cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” Cookies or “session” Cookies: a persistent Cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session Cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but PII that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites including Facebook and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept Cookies and to delete Cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting Cookies for the most popular browsers here:
Be aware that disabling Cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling Cookies will result in loosing certain functionality and features when browsing this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable Cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.