Your privacy is our priority
Your data is important to us, and we understand that it’s important to you. Premier Media is committed to safeguarding your information in line with data protection and privacy laws. We also want to be clear about what information we hold about you.
About this notice
In this notice, “we”, “us” and “our” means Premier Media Limited.
When you sign a contract with Premier Media we ask you to provide some information about you which we will hold for the duration of the contract. This information is required to enable us to provide the service outlined in the contract signed by yourselves. We will only process this information as explained in this privacy notice.
How we use your data
By signing the contract, you are allowing us to process your information in a variety of ways, for different reasons and with a range of legal justifications. Please see the
|Purpose of processing||Data involved||Legal grounds for processing|
|Account Management||All your personal/companies details including contact name, address, telephone number, email address.||Fulfilment of a contract (as per the Contracts Terms and Conditions)|
|Payment Processing||Your personal/companies bank name, address, sort code and account details, credit/debit card information.||Fulfilment of a contract (as per the Contracts Terms and Conditions)|
|Artwork Creation||Your personal/companies address, telephone, email address, business activity, logos and slogans||Fulfilment of a contract (as per the Contracts Terms and Conditions)|
|Marketing Through Agent||Your personal/companies address, telephone, email address, business activity, logos and slogans||Fulfilment of a contract (as per the Contracts Terms and Conditions)|
All payments processed by Premier Media are done so through our clearing merchants London and Zurich and AIB. All data held is encrypted through their own software systems. A copy of their GDPR specific measures are available to you on written request to Premier Media head office address. Premier Media will not pass on your data to any third party marketing companies.
What are your rights?
Any personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with applicable data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any other applicable or superseding legislation. We are committed to delivering the rights that individuals are entitled to under data protection laws in the UK. These are:
- the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, please contact us at [email protected] making clear that you are requesting a copy of your personal information and including full details of what you require. You may also be required to submit a proof of your identity.
- the right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing.
- the right to object to your personal information being processed where the legal basis for the processing is our own legitimate interests as a business (see ‘How will we use your information?’ section above). We will comply with such a request unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as when we need to continue to process your information to defend a legal claim or if this information is necessary for the ongoing provision of our services.
- the right to rectification. You may request that we correct any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information.
- the right to withdraw consent. Where we are processing your personal information on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so, you may withdraw your consent at
any time subject the contracts terms and conditions.
- the right of erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
What are your rights?
Premier Media Solutions is a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 09653896) with registered office at York Science Park Innovation Centre, Innovation Way, Heslington, York, Yorkshire, England, YO10 5DG. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].